Video Storm NetPlay Manager (for NetPlay Pro and NetPlay Home)
NEW SplashTiles feature
NetPlay Pro by Video Storm is the line of flexible HDMI distribution products available to professional installers. NetPlay is the first HDCP enabled network based HDMI matrix to utilize high quality H.264 and H.265 video encoding, the same technology used to master Blu-ray and Ultra HD Blu-ray discs. This feature rich system has removed the need for traditional matrix switches and makes your installs more flexible to customize the number of inputs and outputs to your customer needs on the fly using NetPlay Manager.
NetPlay HDMI distribution enables applications that were previously cost prohibitive. Imagine being able to retrofit a full HDMI video, cloud audio, and IR/RS232 control residential distribution system without having to run a single wire. How about commercial systems with hundreds of displays and sources? NetPlay delivers these solutions for 480p up to 4Kp60 at the right price.
Our most popular features are video wall with multiple TVs, video tiling of multiple sources with a single TV, digital signage, IP camera integration via ethernet, XBMC, PIP, OSD, mobile video streaming, mobile audio streaming, cloud services, iTunes integration, and so on.
.....and it includes all the features of NetPlay Home.
What is NetPlay Home? NetPlay Home is a revolutionary BYOH (Bring Your Own Hardware)
network based AV distribution system. NetPlay Manager is the virtual matrix for your system, and it is Video Storm's system control solution for full control of NetPlay video and audio products via Android tablets with the NetPlay Mobile app. You can also use our free Control4 and RTI drivers or our protocol manual to build your own driver.
NetPlay Home enables you to:
Product Details: NetPlay Manager
NetPlay Manager is the controller CPU for your NetPlay Home
Full details on how to plan and order your NetPlay Home system
are at NetPlay Home for Residential Installations.
Access to all latest third generation features.
You will need 1 NetPlay Manager to control your NetPlay Home
Faetures and demonstation videos
Videos showing basic and advanced features of our NetPlay
NetPlay Manager features
NetPlay Manager product has the following
- Centralized web configuration for your NetPlay Home system
- Network API for connection to external 3rd party controllers (drivers
downloadable from our web site)
- License management for your NetPlay Home system
- System statistics engine with email alerts
- Status and control via web interface
- Video Tiling with configurable grids (up to 9 tiles)
- Video PIP support
- Video Wall support (array size up to 32 displays)
- SplashTiles web source support
- Image display and/or transparent overlay network API
- Programmable dynamic text overlays network API
- Integrated HDHomeRun support for channel guide with favorites
- Sink IR/RS232/ethernet control configuration and network
- Source IR/RS232/ethernet control configuration and network API
NetPlay Manager specifications
- Micro USB power port (2A or greater supply required)
- USB host port x 4
- CVBS / analog audio output. Tripole 3.5mm
- Wired 100 mbps ethernet port
- Enclosure. 4" x 3" x 1"
- Low power operation. <5 W
- Internet required for license fetch and firmware updates
- NetPlay Manager device with 1 year warranty
- USB power supply with 30 day warranty
We are continuously improving and adding capabilities to this product through new
internal and 3rd party software. All new features can be easily enabled
by running our web updater and then selecting the desired features through the
web config interface. Some features on the website may be work in
progress, and other new features may not be shown here. Here is the
latest NetPlay feature support matrix.
- Default: NetPlay Mobile App license (requires Android version 5.1). Provides full system control and small preview window of source video on your mobile devices.
- Optional: Full Screen Mobile Playback license: app with all sources enabled for full screen viewing on your mobile devices.
- Optional: IRUSB cable for IR control of sources.
If you need additional SUPPORT on this product, please File A Ticket.
ORDERING NOTE: For each NetPlay Manager (NVMM), you can purchase NetPlay TV licenses and/or VRX040s corresponding to this device in the same purchase order, and a corresponding NetPlay Mobile app license will be assigned. A single order of NVMM with Netplay Mobile licenses, NetPlay TV licenses, and/or VRX040s cannot be split between multiple systems. In other words, please place a separate order for each system with 1 NetPlay Manager (NVMM) with the corresponding number of NetPlay TV licenses and/or VRX040s for that system.